Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Firsts for Chandler, Gara and Gabi


Punta Cana is probably one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. The environment is welcoming and very calm. When we got to the hotel I was in awe and couldn’t believe how beautiful it was. The people are very kind and patient. This was my first time riding on a plane and going to the beach. I loved walking on the beach. The plane ride at first had me a little nervous but it was alright after a while. This trip so far has been a blast and I can’t wait to see what is in store next.

Submitted by Chandler Estep


With this being my first trip to Punta Cana, it was also my first time being on a plane. The plane ride was a new experience that I got to try, and I enjoyed it for the most part. The take-off and landing were a little scary, but the worst would have to be the motion sickness I felt throughout the flight which caused me to sleep most of the way. But the view out the window when the plane was above the clouds and the flight itself made the flight worth the trouble when we arrived in Punta Cana. I will definitely be flying again to other places.

Submitted by Gara McDaniel



When arriving at Punta Cana, it didn’t set in that I was days away from home. I was so excited to jump into the culture and experience something totally new. One of those things was the plane ride. I have never been out of the country far away enough to need a plane. I was pleasantly surprised to discover my nerves were for nothing. I was relaxed and felt no motion sickness at all. In fact, less than when I have to be in a car for long periods of time. I loved the shock of seeing how beautiful the beach and the resort were. I can’t wait to spend the week here and get involved with all the amazing atmosphere. 

Submitted by Gabi Fream

No comments:

Post a Comment